Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Weathering the Storm- in My Drawers

Day #16, December 3, 2013 from What's in My Drawers.
Weathering the Storm
Solar print, encaustic collage on paper
6" x 4"
©NanciHersh
$35.00
                                                            
If only it were that easy... put on the proper gear and ride it out. Often that's all you need, other times a little more....

Don't remember what was going on when I made this piece, but I had this little solar print kit I bought at a museum store a while back and tried it out with one of my beloved nets. Found this image of a guy in rain gear, added the pattern piece with something underneath it and voila- it's just how I am feeling today.  A bit weary, caught up in virtual computer overwhelm. I bought Quick Books 2014 to help me stay on top of things. After I purchased it I learned that my OS needed to be upgraded, thankfully that was free but now I can't run my old Photoshop on it, my computer seems slower and my brain has short circuited cause everything is totally different now on my laptop.

So off I go to the Apple Store. Throw me a line, will ya?

Click here to see the post about What's in My Drawers and be in the loop for the rest of the art and stories in this blog series.


No comments: