Saturday, December 14, 2013

LBI #1 - in My Drawers

Day #26 of What's in My Drawers.
LBI #1
Watercolor pencil on paper
6" x 6"
©NanciHersh
$36.00
                                                         
Bring on the sun... the summer of 2011 was full of challenges - and blessings.

So when a  friend of Nate's from NJ invited him to spend a few days on Long Beach Island with the family I took the opportunity to drive him there and spend the time with my friend Donna who also had a house on the island that summer.

Long Beach Island has always been a favorite place of mine and I appreciated the time to boogey board, read, bike and relax with my friend.

I had my small block or Arches watercolor paper and my Caran D'ache watercolor pencils and let the warmth and the beauty of the island flow through my body and onto the paper.



Click here to see the post about What's in My Drawers and be in the loop for the rest of the art and stories in this blog series.


No comments: