Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snow Blind - in My Drawers


Snow blind inside...
Snow Blind #7
Acrylic on canvas paper
16" x 20"
$150.00
                                                              

and out.


Unexpected - or I guess I should say, unaware. I came out of yoga this morning and noticed the gray sky and damp cold air, but snow was not on my radar.

Until about an hour or so later, and then the large white flakes came down and down.

Kind of like my first winter back in NJ after living in Hawaii for over 11 years. We had snow and more snow, and I was in the house staring outside at the white covered blanket over everything. And that's when I started painting the crows. Stark, black and beautiful. 

Click here to see the post about What's in My Drawers and be in the loop for the rest of the art and stories in this blog series.

No comments: