Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sea of Hearts - in My Drawers


Day #30 of What's in My Drawers.
Sea of Hearts
spray paint, image transfer, collage on paper
8.5" x 8.5"
©NanciHersh
SOLD
This is a fitting piece for the final day of my What's in My Drawers series.

It hasn't been in my drawers very long- at least not as a whole piece. The Color Aid paper (from my under graduate days!) cut out heart and the piece of a wall paper sample are in my drawer of collage materials that I pick, choose and rummage through. The other elements have joined together recently to become what I believe will be my holiday/New Year's card this year.

And you can own the original.

So to all my friends, collectors, readers and supporters in this busy complicated times I send you a
Sea of Hearts.

Love and gratitude at the heart of it all. Thank you.

Click here to see the post about What's in My Drawers and be in the loop for the rest of the art and stories in this blog series.




2 comments:

liza myers said...

What a great series! You are so prolific! There is such a strong spirit in your work I feel as if you are sharing very deep feelings. Lovely!

Nanci Hersh said...

Thank you Liza for your comments and helping me find clarity in the connection of my art to my heart.