Friday, December 2, 2011

Among Friends- Artists as Collectors #6

Artist and guest blogger Jennifer Hodis from Pasadena, CA writes:


©2011Carolyn Jean
Collection of Jennifer Hodis

"I've known Carolyn (Ryden) Jean since art school, throughout our kids pre-school years
and into her life as a single woman. She paints lovely things in a fresh and
confident manner. She uses canvas paper and simple materials like
masonite and cardboard. She is affordable and I love supporting her as well
as having reminders of her and our friendship on many walls in my house.


But I really wish I could paint like her!"


©2011Carolyn Jean
Collection of Jennifer Hodis

©2011Carolyn Jean
Collection of Jennifer Hodis
"New work my friend Carolyn sent me- I love the "Let go", we are all trying so hard to loosen up! 
Who of your friends inspires you? 

No comments: