Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sneak Preview Party


I am hosting an Open House/Open Studio Preview Party for friends and neighbors Saturday, September 7, from 5-9 pm. My exhibition with Catherine Hartigan is less than 3 weeks away and I want to share my new work with friends and neighbors who won't be making the drive north to the Transformations Gallery in Metuchen, NJ for our Catching Up exhibition, Artist Talk and Image Transfer Workshop.

I have been busy painting, and having fun curating my work throughout the house.
Frenzy on the fireplace
acrylic on canvas
30" x 40"
Each painting is 10" x 10"
Acrylic on canvas
©2013NanciHersh


So, if you are in the area and would like to stop by for a glass of wine and some hors d'oeuvres- let me know, and I will put you on the guest list.

No comments: