Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Old, new, borrowed, blue... and a shoe- for... YOU?!

Less than 2 weeks until the Crazy Catwalk for Kidds at Hockessin Memorial Hall and I have decided to raffle off one of my Shoe Portraits.  All proceeds from this raffle will go to Supporting Kidds .



Wedding Mules #1, 2010
5" Round
Acrylic on canvas with muslin ribbon
©2011NanciHersh

How to Win:
1. Stop by my exhibit at Crazy Catwalk for Kidds on March 6, 2011 between 1- 6 pm.  OR
2. Mail a check for $5.00 payable to Supporting Kidds.
Send it to:
 J.Christian Studio
7456 Lancaster Pike
Hockessin, DE 19707
Attn: Nanci Hersh
7456 Lancaster Pike Hockessin, DE 19707 
Be sure to include your
NAME
ADDRESS
EMAIL
PHONE #


My Wedding Mules Shoe Portrait #1...
Old, new, borrowed, blue and... you!



By the way, I did kick them off to dance the hula to the Hawaiian Wedding Song for my husband that day!

No comments: