Monday, April 12, 2010

V0TE ...words & images from abroad...



some totally insightful photo essays. beautiful images from Germany. I know Candice Novak - one of the participants from my Hawaii Days- he's a wonderful witty writer, so my vote is cast. All the images transport you to moments and places that may recognizable where ever you are but introduce us to a Germany we may not be familiar with. Check it out here.

Beyond My America 2009

Beyond My America finalists show what life is like while living abroad on a CDS International program! Entries came from people living in Argentina, Germany, Russia, and Spain; though all finalists spent their time in Germany.

Here'a a shot Beyond my America...along the theme of Candice's.(I took mine in Israel when I was there in May 200



No comments: