Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Book Talk Tonight at LBIF in Loveladies, NJ


Off today to the Long Beach Island on the Jersey Shore. Summertime. and LBI is beast (as my 9 year old would say!) I spent my summer there between freshman and sophmore years at Pratt, waitressing, partying and decompressing from the rigors of Foundation year at Pratt and dealing with a then, very ungentrified Brooklyn.

Now I will be back to the island for just one night to do a book talk and signing for our book-
Butterfly Kisses and Wishes on Wings: when someone you love has cancer... a hopeful, helpful book for kids. www.butterflykissesbook.com at The Long Beach Island Foundation for Arts & Sciences in Loveladies. The Foundation is a gem in South Jersey! Great workshops and classes, studios and visiting artist programs- check it out! http://www.lbifoundation.org/

Last time I was on the island I saw a seal on the beach enjoying the winter morning sun!

No comments: